I have to thank Mom on the Rise for awarding me my 2nd award this year. So THANK YOU!
I have to say this one was a little tough for me, 10 HONEST things about me? Screw it I’ll just chalk it up as a therapy session, sure is a CHEAPER!
(1) list 10 honest things about themselves – and make it interesting,
even if we have to dig deep!
(2) pass the award on to 7 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
10 honest things about me
- 1. My online persona is completely different then my in person persona. I am more reserved and quiet in person
- 2. My husband proposed to me when I wore the most hideous outfit to work – I immediately removed it from my wardrobe and vowed to never be unprepared again
- 3. I sometimes wish that I would get laid off so we can move out of LA and I can focus my energy on my kids, blog and online store
- 4. I hate the extra skin that my son left behind after delivery and feel uncomfortable changing clothes around my hubs
- 5. I’m starting to love blogging more than running my online baby boutique
- 6. When I worked as an insurance adjuster I walked into a house even a PLUMBER wouldn’t set foot in – and we all know what they have their hands in all day!
- 7. My hubs thinks I have more sexual hang-ups then hangers
- 8. I was a finalist in two screenplay contests but after having two kids I can’t find the time to write.
- 9. I am seriously thinking about undergoing cosmetic surgery around my waistline just to feel better about myself – if I had the money there would be no hesitation
- 10. I am ecstatic and concerned that Obama is now our new president. Meaning this is a historical and amazing time for our country but I’m concerned about our new president’s safety and the retaliation from haters that may come.
And the lucky 7 that get tagged by me are…
1. Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting
2. Laurin @ Laurinandkelly.com
3. Rhea @ The Cocktail Café
4. Caryn @ Rockin Mama
5. Tanyetta @ Days Like These
6. Elizabeth @ Parenting Pink
7. Denene @ My Brown Baby